Beyond-the-Dollars Working Group, Environment Interest Circle Leader
- Work at IBM centered on helping customers and employees.
- Management positions occupied my career: sales, marketing, business development, and general operations. I enjoyed starting a new business and restoring growth and profit at troubled units. Most jobs included the global audience.
- Work as the VP of Sales at two early-stage startups introduced me to entrepreneurship. I spent time
working with an accelerator for women-led startups. I developed the curriculum, mentored, coached,
- My consulting business improves our persuasion and selling skills. I work with startup founders and
- Creative and physical activities fill my week. Favorites are running, hiking, landscape photography, jazz music, and wine tasting.