Join us for a deep dive workshop to strengthen your skills in measuring and monitoring nonprofit social impact. Paul Brest, Former Dean and active Professor Emeritus at Stanford, and Erinn Andrews, Stanford PACS Director of Philanthropy Research and Education, Effective Philanthropy Learning Initiative will join us to co-lead this workshop.
This is an advanced workshop. Some background in understanding nonprofit Theory of Change is suggested, but not required. This workshop is ideal for current and aspiring SV2 nonprofit lead Partners and nonprofit Board members. Workshop participants will learn:
- Different approaches to monitoring and evaluation, and when each is relevant
- How monitoring and evaluation differ between segments of nonprofit organizations (e.g. direct service vs. advocacy)
- How to use monitoring and evaluation for continuous improvement
- Approaches and expectations for nonprofits of different sizes and stages in their organizational development lifecycle
- How we as philanthropists can apply our learnings to engage in deeper dialogue and collaborate with the nonprofits we support
This workshop will be held at the Lucie Stern Center in Palo Alto. Dinner will be served at 6:45PM. Program will start at 7:00pm and end at 9:00pm.RSVP