Join us for an inspiring evening of connection and community! Our Fall Connections: Voices from our Community event will be in-person, Thursday, October 13th 6-9PM. We’ll gather at EPACENTER in East Palo Alto, an energizing and creative youth-designed community center.“From the home of the Ohlone people, to Japanese American flower growers, to African–American leaders who incorporated the City, to the more recent and growing Latino and Polynesian cultures, EPACENTER celebrates both the place where we are rooted and those who live in it.”
During the evening, we’ll mingle in a community marketplace with refreshments, an interactive collage, and enjoy some music. We’ll then hear opening remarks from David Onek, SV2’s CEO, participate in connective breakouts with community changemakers, and gather for closing reflections with Amy Badiani, SV2’s Director of Community Engagement.
We’re thrilled and delighted about our Speakers:
- Ivan Martinez, Executive Director, Redwood City PAL | SV2 Grantee Partner
- Jasmyne Sanders, Interim CEO, Streetcode Academy | SV2 Grantee Partner
- Quincy Sanders, Development Manager, Streetcode Academy | SV2 Grantee Partner
- Andi Kleissner, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Amped Innovation | SV2 Investee Partner
- Kurt Kuhlmann, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Amped Innovation | SV2 Investee Partner
To attend this event, SV2 requires that all participants:
- Are fully vaccinated and boosted at least two weeks before the event.
- Test negative for COVID within 2 DAYS of the event.
If you are sick or feel symptoms, please stay home.
Thanks to our Event Sponsors: Legacy Venture and Silicon Valley Community Foundation.